I have a Tikka T3 lite in 6.5X55 It shoots 1/2" groups all day with H4831SC and 143ELDx bullets and Norma brass. It chronos at 2855FPS.I ordered a Tikka T3x Lite in 6.5 CM when Whittakers had a special run with 24" barrels.It also shoots groups around 1/2" to 3/4" at 100 yards using H4350,143 ELDx`s Hornady brass and chrono`d 2700 FPS.Since both rifles are Tikkas ,they both have long actions ,so the CM has no advantage there.I still like it as being an old fart it does not beat the snot out of me.Since then I have had a 6MM CM built and I like it better then the 6.5CM and 6.5X55.It is a Rem Sa blueprinted with a 26" Brux barrel,1/4" lug and pillar bedded into a McMillan Gamehunter stock.With 105 grain Bergers ,H4350,Starline brass it easily shoots in the 2s.I did not get a chance to chrono it yet,but am super impressed.I also bought one of the Howa 6MM CM barreled actions from Brownells and put it in a Weatherby Vanguard synthetic stock and it also shows great promise.So in conclusion I wonder if the 6MM CM will not surpass its parent cartridge?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience