I bought a FAKE Leupold on another site a couple weeks ago from a guy in MS. I'm in PA. It spent 4 days getting scanned at three different POs in MS within 50 miles of the guy's house. Then radio silence. Missed its target date, then 4 days later like magic was scanned in PA 20 miles from my house and delivered that day. I filed a claim and the requirement is I had to ship it back, once it arrives, I get my money back but had to use the site's label. USPS. It was in MS close to the guy's house 3 days ago, then scanned in Memphis and now radio silence. I can rest assured though because USPS says my package is on its way to the destination....using the scenic route apparently. I'm already POed the guy tried to whiz a counterfeit Leupy by me, now I have to wait for the USPS to get moving to get my money back.

December 14, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

On a side note I shipped some ammo yesterday from a different UPS site than I usually use and it was totally different rules there with a lady who told me "I'm an [bleep]" when she introduced herself. Talk about how not to get a good rating while in customer service. Told me I probably packed my ammo wrong, made me open my packages for her verify the amount for insurance and made me use a kiosk while she stood by and waited for me. If I didn't really need to ship it yesterday, I'd have had a few choice words for her and walked out.