Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
So, according to a or some members here, anyone or quite frankly everyone here purchasing something in December is an idiot? I'll never understand why some people have to be such asses, dicks or what ever term you want to put to them. So what is a person to do when they NEED to order something they want or need something like a part to fix something in the month of December, make believe they don't need it so they don't appear to be an IDIOT. What about someone posting something up for sale in December, not purchase it? WTH is up with people anymore? The thread seemed to be about expressing frustration in delays of items shipped and yet others need to turn it in to insulting members, not at all why the majority of us are here. I could call the driver who left our package 6 miles away at the wrong address, wrong town, wrong road, wrong house number, an idiot, but I don't, I don't know the circumstances, mistake or intentional? But certainly not a reason to call the person an idiot without knowing the circumstances. Just Saying. What about the 85 year old man who took the time to find an old phone book and start calling people with the same last name till one of them knew me and passed his phone number on to me to contact him for my package. He was frustrated as he couldn't get anyone from Fedex to talk on the phone, he was more frustrated than I was for not getting my package. Is he an idiot as well, I mean he could have had a nice Christmas present for free, but he wasn't calling the driver or Fedex idiots. Life happens, end of rant. Hope everyone receives their packages and has a nice Christmas, to include the haters and name callers.

It's called the Ignore function. Give it a whirl sometime.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling