Originally Posted by szihn
Well as long as I could alter the space/time continuum, I would not go back, but I'd just stay right where I am----- but cause my body to go back to before I was injured and wounded, then fast forward just a few years more but in a 26 year old uninjured body. I'd keep my mind as it is now so what I have learned would be in me, but I'd have the abilities I did then.. This is the most important period of US history since the revolution and if I could be a 26-30 year old Recon Marine. I would do what I can to help others know and prepare for what is coming to this country in the very near future, and I'd have the ability to actually lead by example.

We Germans have a saying:
Too soon old. Too late smart"

The older I get the more truth I see in that saying.

You constantly amaze me with your ability to cleary say things that I’ve thought or said previously. You just nailed-it with this post! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024