I have not used my Chrony since I developed 400 grain Cape Buff loads for my Winchestrb1895 .405 WCF. There were good book loads to follow that included load and velocity, but not pressure. My Chrony and I matched them well , down to 1 foot second. This ammo was very carefully loaded with TAC and the results were gratifying. The final load matched the book exactly and the average shot to shot deviation was zero, so I stopped at 2076 fps for the .411 Woodleigh buff loads. FWIW, they were accurate and deadly in Africa.
I used my Pressure Test II to compare this ammo with factory Hornady 300 grain ammo and some of my other handloads. Pressures were safe, but still running above that stated in a couple of my load books. So, I switched to VV N133 which has a reputation for running 10,000 - 12,000 PSI lower than most popular powders and BINGO, same velocity 10,000 psi lass; actually dropped below 40,000 psi! Good for my Simson Suhl .405 DR also. Another Win Win deal!

So, it appears that my old Chony is still "good enough" for my needs for a few more years.

BTW, I hand loaded for my .308 at first until Hornady came out with Light Magnum ammo and I have used that ever since and it is accurate and my old M70 FWT loves it.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/