GF1 Thanks much for your contribution concerning the 1988 Super Grade genre. Do you by chance still have those '88 & '91 SG editions? If so, some detailed pix would be wonderful along with SN's info - omitting last couple of digits which I recommend nowadays! Your early one is something of a 'missing link' in exactly what those '88 models amounted to! One point concerning all these early, what I call non-adorned stock SG models, both the exact barrel nomenclature and its location, of interest to me. My fancy wood Model of 1993, with the deluxe swivels & black forend - perhaps significant, "Classic Super Grade" nomenclature on RIGHT side of barrel. NOT integral with normal Win chambering, etc nomenclature on LEFT. Where are these earlier SG markings located beyond floorplate?

I'm primarily a pre '64 collector and this thing about these reemergent Win 70 SG rifles; largely 'into the unknown' for be beyond my single specimen and another similar model I'll intro here. To further confuse the matter, below pix of my "Super Express". It, a mixed bag. Ordinary stock but for... grip cap & deluxe swivel, front barrel attached. These rifles in the heavy chamberings & mine, pix below, in 416 Remington Mag.

I know many of us are busy and getting near Christmas. I'd like to keep this Thread going for a bit IF to squeeze out any further information/data/photos-especially to be had!

Best, keep safe!
Happy and Holy Christmas
John

Attached Images
Win Super Express 2.jpg (24.06 KB, 538 downloads)
Win Super Express 3.jpg (24.99 KB, 539 downloads)
Win Super Express 5.jpg (30.29 KB, 535 downloads)
Win Classic Super Express 1.jpg (22.35 KB, 532 downloads)
Win Super Express 4.jpg (22.66 KB, 530 downloads)