Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by SBTCO
don't go off half cocked getting physically involved with the "debtor"/thief/moroon. That's what the cops are for.

You can do it Jack! You don't need to involve the police.

You couldn’t even spring the extra $5,000 for the cab on your (very)mini excavator?
Here’s to hoping you can move up to the big leagues one day.
On the bright side, ignorance is bliss so you’ll ALWAYS be happy!
#LMFAO

What do you have that ties that trailer to you by VIN? If not VIN, by what language was the trailer conveyed to you in the sale?

Filed for right to auction through abandoned vehicle form at the DMV which hasn’t been disputed.
Bill of sale from bank conveying all interest they had in the real estate and private property contained there on, to the buyer (my LLC).
PO died 9 1/2 - 10 months ago with no heirs or will, property secured line of credit through a local bank who seized it (and 14 others) to secure the debt. Bank had “owned” the property for three months at time of auction and auctioneer announced no liens on vehicles. I’ve had it under contract with deposit since beginning of November at which time I blocked all but one entrance and clearly posted no trespassing signs. Closed on it four weeks ago. No one has judgement that has come forward and no liens on this particular property known of or brought forth.
Guy simply was owed money and took it upon himself to collect on my property.
Local LEO is sympathetic to him and sandbagging. My attorney has tried to contact Commonwealth Attorney who is apparently too busy to reply over a two week period.
My patience is exhausted. Talking to State Trooper this morning if I can find one. After that, options are exhausted and time for plan B.

If it’s let stand, word will get around and I’ll have a bigger mess than I will now.

I absolutely hate a thief and a liar. Lowest form of man there is other than a pedophile. If he had rights he should’ve came while I was there and exercised them. Sneaking in, in the night isn’t the way white men handle things.

You need to borrow some bolt cutters, bro?

Fugk those azzholes and fugk the cops.

Been there, done that with the whole band of idiots here in the south of south.

Justice is usually what you get for yourself in these situations, has been my experience.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH