Here's whatcha do. Go down the Sheriff's office and make a complaint and request them to help you get your trailer back. (I assume you can show/prove that it was on your property.) IF, the Sheriff balks at helping you with this cause he's too busy, yada, yada, yada, - - - just tell him that you and a buddy will be going there to get your stuff and he'll probably be called out there anyway. It just might work.

Years ago when I was single with a couple roommates, our house was broken into and lots of stuff was stolen including reserved tickets to a concert. My roommate somehow knew the seat numbers. We went to the police with that info and asked them to send someone to the show to check to see if anyone were in those seats, as they would either be the thieves or could have bought them from the thieves. The cops said na, they couldn't spare the resources yada, yada, yada. We said, "Ok, we'll check them ourselves and that we would handle it our way." The detective mumbled that he would see what he could do. We said that we would be there to make sure a cop was sent out. We went there and sure enough there was a cop and he checked those seats several times but no one showed up. The cop said, well you might as well go in and enjoy the show.