Originally Posted by Savageguy
If they were issued the same ammo as they were during Katrina it was hollow points, my oldest son called as they leaving for New Orleans and asked why hollow points and I told him they were for sure kills not covered under war.
He was issued 300 rounds. I say call them back home let D.C. Handle their own mess.

Mms
.223 pin holes making sure kills on a spread a vital area as a human...I don't recall how ugly think we're in Katrina, but yesh what an ugly rational. It's domestic, Geneva Convention doesn't apply.

Thanks to all of you veterans (and still serving ) who chimed in. For your contribution and your service.
I don't think whoever called the shots could have done more to drive voters away from the left if they had made a conscious effort.
Perhaps Rock Chuck will get some truth/insight as to how they were treated from his daughter. From where I stand it doesn't look like there was a inspiring leader in charge....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.