Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by slumlord

Those standard velocity blue box shoot great.

The hot rod stingers and anything over 1400fps , open up groups

Yeah, I've got a lot of subsonic as well, which seems to shoot great.

The standard velocity is subsonic through <4" barrel, so it's awesome with the 22/45 and can, but man it's accurate outta the Ruger American

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

goalie;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you and those who matter in your life are well.

I'd like to thank you and TheKid for photos which both made me smile and gave me hope for the next shift.

In my estimation that's the charm of a .22 in that it teaches shooters of any age or experience level good shooting habits - or better said can do so if plain old fun isn't the goal.

We had a couple real serious dry spells up on this side of the medicine line for reloading components and rimfire ammunition too, so some of us older guys did as best we could to address the situation in a timely manner.

As to the OP's question, well I'd have to say I'm a lifetime .22 enthusiast so the short answer would be that indeed I still shoot several .22's.

This was the last range day.

[Linked Image]

Anyways sir, thanks again for sharing the family outings with my favorite round and all the best to you and yours.

Dwayne

wow

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]