2 and 4 I guess.

It's not just the times .. politics and COVID and nothing available, I've been fighting burnout from overdoing it for quite a while and now I've moved to where the drive to the range is 1-1/2 to 2 hours round trip. I've hit a point where I don't want to spend my time and money on guns to exclusion of all other interests.

I have one pretty decent medium game rifle that does everything I currently do quite adequately. I'd like to stock up a few more bullets for it. I have a good light varmint rifle and enough components to shoot out the barrel, so no need to buy anything for it.

I'm down to one centerfire rifle I'm truly experimenting with and two handguns I've been puttering with for a few years, one that can be quite frustrating, so I have puzzles to work on when I'm in the mood for puzzles.

I've got a pile of stuff for 3-4 different cartridges that I'm not sure now, given lack of gun availability, that I'll ever move forward with. I'm waffling on sitting on them in hopes of the situation improving vs selling them to help out people who need them. Dunno.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...