I got into the reloading game 2 months before the COVID mess. Luckily I had bought primers and a few powders 2-3 years ago, though not a whole lot. Now I am reloading for several different calibers and buying what I can when I find it. Some of my common calibers are almost impossible to find reloading components for, so they are sitting in the safe. I swore I’d never reload for me 270 WSM, but I am now. Between that, .280, and .260 REM., I’m enjoying reloading, I just need brass for the WSM as it’s limited at the moment. As far as buying guns, I may buy a new 22LR, as I am well stocked on it from a few years ago. While I’ve cut down my shooting, I am going to join a local range next month so I can at least test out my reloads. The only thing I’m not stocked upon to shoot regularly, is my 40 s&w. Last ammo shortage, that stuff was everywhere. I kind of thought this time around would go that way, but I was wrong.

My oldest son is deploying soon, but when he gets home he says he’s buying his own house. I told him to get a gun safe, as I’m going to start thinning out a few, but he has first pick before I do. I got 2 I may sale as I know he doesn’t like them, but others he gets first pick and then I’ll sell.