SCHITfan,

Slooooowwwwwwwww your roll and gather a few fhuqking Facts and simply act/shop in accordance. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

You stated: "Also, there have been lots of comments about getting him something else. I think that is sound advice but he has those bases covered. He has a good .22 and a good all-purpose shotgun, as well as a couple of other guns."

Describe the "good" 22,as in Make/Model,mounting system and Optics. If for no other reason,that it WILL be fhuqking funny! Hint.

One does not get "better" by adding recoil,noise,schit handling,expense,etc and minimal Trigger Time. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Now as Centerfires go,bullets matter wayyyyyyyyy MORE than headstamps. I get it,that you don't get it,because you CAN'T get it,thus the elbow in the ribs to slow your fhuqking roll and gather some fhuqking Facts. Hint.

Proficiency can NOT be purchased and only Trigger Time can/will connect dots. Folks who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,are pissing up alotta ropes and you'd do well to simply take fhuqking notes and apply same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

It'd be a revelation for both of you,to see/use GOOD Riggin',if only for the FIRST fhuqking time. Hint.

State the budget and dots can be connected ala Silver Platter. Hint.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."