Originally Posted by Razorhog

mjbgault is 100% correct. This is a true story told by a individual behind a free market deal ( complete dip ). He got all the Academy's, Cabela's, etc........mapped out and hired some retired men at $50 per 2 hr shifts. The retirees would be at the store 30 minutes before opening. When doors opened they would buy their allotment of ammo. 5-6 folks per store. Meet up with the the dirtbag, he'd give them their $50 for approximately 2 hrs worth of work, pay them for the ammo. ( plus $25 per hr ) then they can go to Mickey D's and drink coffee. The dirtbag would head to pawn shops and sell 9mm FMJ for 80 cents per round ( I did get that price from him ). Not sure what 223 or other brought. The pawn shops were making bank too. The jerk said that week before last he made $4500. Nothing illegal about it but it really pisses me off. That's one of the major reasons shelves are empty. Happening all over the country.

I'm just leaving BassPro now and the checkout lady told me basically the ssme thing, that there are guys lined up outside the store every morning for the ammo drop.

However, I did notice they had several boxes of 110 gr .270 cal .277 VMax, 6.5mm ELD-M projectiles, 6mm projectiles, and a Lee 10mm titanium 3-die set, and some other goodies that I wasn't really interested in, like .257 projectiles.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH