i was at one once. the guy at the table...and ecclectic guy with a long tobacco stained beard, white t shirt and ruler suspenders holding up faded camo BDUs. had a"cased double gun on the table with a sign proclaiming." last Parker ever built at Winchester" gii asked him if it was all original. he said yep, never fired. it was ordered by Clark Gable, but never picked up I oogled over it and took out my checkbook. then I asked him. "so this is really the last Parker to leave the Newhaven Wincheste factory. big..proud "YUUPP, wont see another one of these ever" i stood straight, looked at him and smiled. said your right cause Winchester never bult a Parker, they contracted with a company in Japan to have reproductions made, and they sure as hell werent building them when Clark Gable was alive. he put the gun away and hid behind his curtain

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell