With a name like Krag Larsen...you should be telling us how to load. Anyway, my personal experience with milsurp '96's, 38's have all caused me eventually to end up using powders in the 4831 burn rate category with heavier bullets. When I finally acquired a 1912 Lang Krag, I didn't do much experimentation and went right to 156 gr roundnoses and 40 gr of VihtaVuori N160, which is just a tad slower on most burn charts than the 4350's. In these times, you have to adapt the powder you have, rather than the powder you wish you had. Anyway, in my slightly rough bore Krag with a 24" bbl, iron sights, I have managed several 5 shot 100yd groups hovering around 2". I am only getting around 2250 fps but I am not going grizz hunting and the 156 PPU is a textbook mushroom in frozen snowbank at 100 yds. What more could I ask for? Lots of loads listed using the various 4350's, go with what you have, nearly 50 years with the 6.5 and I have never found a 'bad' powder.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.