Originally Posted by test1328
Pete, I understand what you're saying about a cape buffalo hunt being too expensive. I understand from a blue collar worker's perspective, these prices are crazy. Especially if you start considering kids in college, or needing a new (used) truck, etc. That being said, if you really desire to go do it, you can find a way. It might take a few years of saving, but Cape Buffalo is really the last "affordable" dangerous game hunt and if you watch and plan, you can find some fairly affordable hunts. Granted, you're still going to spend a bundle, but you'll have the time of your life if you go with a reputable PH/outfit. And, it is never going to get cheaper, we all know that, so the sooner you get there to hunt, the less money you'll spend. If it is a dream for you, then I would do whatever you can to make it happen. Just my 2 cents!

thanks for the thought after all my years working,health issues now and paying for colleges for my kids and still helping my kids cause i want too. i will think about still going to Africa but this year because of how this election has turned out ,.i hopefully get drawn for a combo big game license in Montana. thank you,Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 02/27/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman