Our last best time in this nation?

2001 When Radical Islam took down the two World Trade Center towers...

They killed 3500 people.. but after that we were ALL Americans right after that happened...

too bad it took something like that to bring us all together...

I think it is just a matter of time, before we are in a third World War...

China is wanting to dramatically expand, and have infiltrated a lot of governments all over eastern Asia..

They have dramatically infiltrated ours, and they have their sights on not only destroying our nation as we know it, they are looking to also expand at our expense
geographically.. this world is resembling 1930s Europe and Asia, with German and Japanese expansion...

And the targeted nations, are standing down and doing nothing but complaining...

The USA has always suffered the blind trust of "it can't happen here"...Globalist and Communist indoctrination has been happening in our education system for the last
50 years now...that is almost completed...

no question Covid 19, is man created in China, released on the world, to weaken and disorganize governments, making it easier to infiltrate them...

Globalist elitists are looking to take over, to reform society globally with them in charge for their convenience... China is the tip of their spear to do so...
all of these different SARS virus over the last 20 plus years, has been done by them to fine tune an eventual roll out like CV 19....

CV19 is a politically motivated virus to weaken the global community, world wide... "Strains" are going to keep it re inventing itself, causing new threats, to gain more control over the public internationally.... it was man made, with that in mind...by design... having studied 20th century history from a young age, and then having an MOS of 54 Echo
while in the military.. NBC officer.. this reads like a road map...

our weakness, just like ALL western society... much of our population is lazy, not much in the way of self reliance,, they expect about everything supplied for their needs from the government, while thinking their is going to be no price tag ever due for that mindset... some day Globalism will drop the hammer on them, as all they have been doing is slowly letting these people into their trap, via "FREE stuff" and Tolerance for their uselessness.. and the decent people are paying the tab via ever increasing taxation.. it cost the communist Globalist nothing in the long run....

History is just repeating itself, and just recovering and redesigning actions and efforts, from their past historical failures...

The last great hope for a free society on this planet, is the United States of America... and China Communists and Wealthy Globalist bankers, have already been weakening it and infiltrating it...paying off who they have to for right now...they will recover their expenses, when they have used the Joe Bidens and Commie Harrises, Nancy Pelosi's and Chuck Shumers of the world... they'll just dispose of them then by killing them...

also been studying Counter intelligence, counter insurgency since I was in high school....during Vietnam, my mom was actually personal secretary for the Command General of the Green Berets at Ft Bragg from 1966 to June of 1968.. my dad was involved in Counter Intelligence and Counter INsurgency in Vietnam, for over 4 years... dad went overseas to SE Asia, we moved home to Virginia, and mom got her high level classified jobs back in the Pentagon.. in all she spent 25 plus years as high level support for movers and shakers in the Pentagon.....even as a kid you learn things...and via them, I've been exposed to things at a young age, few people my age ever get exposed to..

What is going on now, is nothing new... it has just evolved by those who are controlling it, and defense against it has lost ground, by politics and people selling out for personal profit...Governmental officials...Read Head DemocRATS.. and sell out Rinos....

4 years of Trump was just a minor speed bump.... in their plans... while the democRATS touted 4 years of Russian Government Collusion, behind the scenes, they were doing China's bidding with all the fraud they were going to pull on the 2020 election....Trump and his supporters suspected it, but really never saw the gravity of it all ever coming..

While this goes on behind the scenes... the masses, Globally just stand down, because they don't want to inconvenience their daily little world...
just like Europe did in the 1930s, and it was their laziness and softness that allowed Hitler to come to power and then grow into what Nazi Germany grew into...

then they paid the price for that when WW 2 finally showed up....I could see the back lash of that, when I lived in Europe at a young age.. it was all around you if you looked..
Europe isn't ready to stand up what they did and endured 70 years ago... so their game plan is to ignore it and pray it goes away.... it won't...

the Globalists just aren't rushing their master plan like they have done in the past... instead of gaining their goals militarily, they are just gaining them silently and covertly....

as our leaders sleep... and it couldn't happen here syndrome rules the masses...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez