Interesting, I have most of the same clothing, except the LPP. I did start using the Peloton 240 at your suggestion. Its works well, especially at blocking wind. I also really like ArcTeryx clothing.

I received the Sitka Traverse Zip T. First, no matter how hard I try, I'm not a Sitka medium except for their Expedition fitted clothing lines. A standard fit medium is simply too tight. Second, I was more than underwhelmed with the shirt. It is a lightly "insulated" shirt with a tougher exterior than many shirts of the same fabric weight. I think a Patagonia R2 would be warmer than the Traverse Zip T.

The other thing I bought is a new puffy from Thlete, their Tailwind Puffy. 133 grams of Polartech Gold in the body, 100 gr in the sleeves, $199. I always wish I had a bit more insulation than my Sitka Kelvin Lite hoody (80 gr). I noticed since I turned 50, I get cold easier than when I was younger. Sitting in a meadow for the last 2-3 hours of light in late October/early November and/or glassing spots is mo' better if I'm not shivering.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.