Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I had $250 bucks worth of bullets and brass in the cart a week or so ago and decided not to order because of the prices. I'll wait until Natchez gets them in, or I'll do without.

The price is why, if you really need them, Midway has 'em.

The price is the reason Natchez is out of stock.

Let's look at one of the items that was in my cart at Midway.

60 grain Partitions. $39.99 at Midway when they were in stock. At the same time they were in my cart at Midway, they came in stock at Natchez at $29.49. So, Natchez earned my business and at the same time, to spread out the cost of shipping, I added some things to my order. Midway still had their bullets when Natchez sold out again. Midway's higher price kept me from pulling the trigger. In the meantime, a competitor who has kept prices reasonable earned my business.

Obviously the $250 Midway lost won't bankrupt them. But if and when things normalize, I will do my best to give Natchez all of my business. Previously my orders were pretty balanced between the two of them. How many people are there that are of the same mindset. Reading around, I am far from being alone.

I am not going to raise hell about Midway. I may still buy from them in the future, but I'll remember these times. It's simply a cold unemotional business decision on my part.