I have bought a bunch of stuff online here lately. Since January I’ve probably placed a total of 35-40 orders from Midway, Graf’s, Midsouth, Blue Collar, Powder Valley and a couple of other retailers. Midway’s shipping prices are right inline with current shipping rates. They do offer free shipping at times. They are a lot faster at getting things shipped than most of the same type stores these days. Grafs took a month to the day to get my stuff when I placed an order early last month. Midsouth is taking a week or so to ship and Powder Valley is a little quicker. Still not as fast as Midway.

The birthday discount was a little disappointing this year but I did get some discounts on a couple of things. No discounts on loading supplies or ammo which wasn’t surprising.

Midway has always been a little higher on some items than other places. I shop around and compare prices before I buy. If they are out of line I just don’t buy the item from them. It’s also hard to compare pricing right now when other vendors never have stock on certain items. What’s their pricing going to be once they do have stock? I also don’t know if Midway is paying more these days for certain items that no one else has.

Bottom line is, if you don’t like the great service Midway gives and their prices you can always shop somewhere else. The service they give cost them more money due to having to have more employees to give that service. I understand that does reflect pricing on items. I don’t mind that and I understand how it works. I will continue to shop a Midway and only buy things that I feel are worth their asking price. I will also continue to buy from other retailers as well.

You ain't about that life.