Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I tend to look at a couple of other places before Midway. Sometimes they have what I want and others don't. Because they carry so many more products their cost is probably more than companies with a smaller inventory. I don't get mad because someone charges more than I am willing to pay. I just wait till I find it elsewhere at a price I accept or do without. Larry is free to set his prices where he wants. It is a risk that he probably understands and is willing to take.

An excellent post in my opinion explaining the choice that everyone has concerning how we spend our money wisely without slamming one of our possible vendors in an already diminishing list....

I hope that the self-proclImed Splendid Sphincter in Spandex reads and understands it as a better approach than his usual, "I've been screwed by another gun vendor so I'm going to divorce them too. They don't deserve me." approach.

If we all thought that way, at some point in time we'd all be buying "gun stuff" at our local Walgreens Drug Store. grin

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ