I went to Canada 4 times in my life. Once in 1976 and went to Niagra Falls. Canada was nice and we crossed the river into Buffalo, I was shocked how filthy Buffalo was. The next time was my honeymoon in July 1987. We went to Sault Ste. Marie. I really liked that town. The people were nice, the town was clean. I even asked the waitress if State people came up here to live. She looked at me with a firm NO. The next time we went for our 30th Anniversary to the same town, Sault Ste. Marie. The Michigan side was real nice, but the Canadian side was dirty, run down and very poor looking compared to when we went in 1987. I was really dissapointed how bad that town had gotten. In 1998 I went to Quetico Park. It was a super canoe trip into the wilderness and much better than the Boundary Waters ( Minnesota side.).. The fishing was good and the place was beautiful.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23