I was definitely exposed on Christmas Day. Six days later Wednesday evening I had a little bit of a sniffle and felt off. Friday I realized I had zero sense of smell or taste. Progressively had worse cold symptoms until Saturday evening when the first mild fever hit. Sunday was terrible with fever , aches , and exhaustion. Monday more of the same. Headache was dull the first couple of days but Saturday , Sunday , and Monday the headache was hell. Took Ivermectin Monday somewhere around 11am and by 7pm I was mostly fine and felt like I was over it. I took more Ivermectin Wednesday and the following Saturday or Sunday. Most of my sense of taste returned over the next four weeks but I can barely smell strong odors to this day.
An odd lingering effect is that my allergies have all but disappeared. This time of the year I'm usually drowning in nasal drainage and eyes on fire. This year I can stand under live oaks raining pollen and I’m absolutely fine or a little bit of ichy eyes. If losing my sense of smell means not having debilitating allergies I’m happy to never smell anything again. I went to a tractor show this weekend over in Lakeland Ga and really enjoyed myself despite it raining pollen all day. Normally I’d be shut in my house doped up on antihistamines this time of the year.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 04/11/21.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !