Originally Posted by muleshoe
Pretty sure both the youngest daughter and I had it back in late Jan/early Feb of 2020.
Both of us were down for 2 weeks+.
Terrible cough, to the point of passing out and tossing chow.
Ached like I'd been beaten severely.
Not a lot of fever, but periodically.
Seems like my smeller and taste were effected.
Way worser than any cold/flu either of us ever had.
No plans to get a vaccine shot.

Never tested.

I had something very similar to this in late January or early February of 2019.

IN January I had to go to an employment agency to apply for a job. The place was a bit scummy and folks from every corner of the world were in there looking for work. I was about a week into the job when I came down with a never ending cough, headache and sore throat. One morning about half way through it I was sure I was getting pneumonia. My lungs hurt from the coughing and I couldn't get a full breath. By this time I was living on cough syrup, Tylenol cold and throat spray only. All in all it lasted 10 days and it was another full week before I was close to 100% I have been on blood thinners since 2009. I don't know it this was a factor in getting through it or not. I'm sure it didn't hurt.

It could of been SARS or MERS since this was well before the official start of Covid19. I have not had as much as a sniffle since then and I work in a high exposure job where several co workers have gotten the Covid. I have not yet been vaccinated. I'm in no hurry to get vaccinated.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.