Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Floyd was obviously a grade a piece of chit, but, seems only idiots would conclude no mistakes were made that day. Obviously the situation wasn't handled well. Duhh.. For phucqk's sake it pretty much set off events that cost the MAGA movement four more years. Then we'll have the guys here claim anyone who disagrees that Cheovtard did nothing wrong is a liberal, just like the cancel culture [bleep] they despise, how dare anyone have a different opinion, and dare voice it. Angus ain't no libral. Geezus.

yea I was thinking if we knew then what we know now, all of us would have told him to get that knee off of him. I think Floyd hurt MAGA in a big way.

well reading some of these comments, maybe not all of us, but this was a spark that set off a chain of events that galvanized the nation.

Nope. Wrong. Floyd did nothing to hurt MAGA. Floyd just Floyd. Dead criminal. Only difference, family got a lotta money for his corpse. The ferals and white antifags were gonna riot, anyway.

All I can say is, the ferals have not chosen my street yet, so far saving themselves from the inside of a black bag.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH