Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by szihn
Looks like she got a spanking that she understood for the 1st time in her life.
Godless parents produce Godless kids.

"Kids" ! ?

When I was a young man I met a LOT of soldiers in communist backed armies and "militias" who were not even teens yet. Mostly in African nations but a few in South America also. Trained to kill and enjoy the power of killing from about the time they were 7-8 years old. Yet even at 10-11 years old they were as evil and as demonic as any human could ever be, because of their training: that power and "respect" are the same thing and that the more fear you can produce the more power you can have.

Wanna know where that came from? Communist teachers!

That's what we all WILL see in the coming times from BLM and Antifa and all backed by Dem/Comms and also by those so-called "conservatives" who still believe you can have a moral society without God. Do not dismiss the words of AOC and Mad Maxine because they are just the ones you hear in the news now and then, but the hate and violence they call for is being magnified and repeated 100 fold by the leaders you are not hearing on the news. A lot of people never seem to understand that if you remove God from the teaching of kids and young adults you are TEACHING that might makes right. Even if you yourself would not stoop to such evils, your teaching others that if they think they can advance themselves by doing these things and are willing to gamble, they can have more power and "respect" and YOU that teach this principal are the REASON it's happening ----even if you yourself don't commit the crimes. You are creating the evil that will destroy you and your own family and are too short sighted or too selfish to know it. Do you believe it will be far enough in the future that you, yourself will avoid it, and you'll be "just fine"?

You've hit the nail on the head in many ways. Training kids to be merciless killers was used allot in Africa. I just finished the book "The Last Ivory Hunter" by Peter Capstick about a man named Wally Johnson. Johnson lived in Mozambique most of his life and in 1974 there was a Marxist takeover there. He described the way things went down and the teenagers were recruited to be the enforcers and trained militia. They were brutal too. In reading the accounts that led up to this I see it playing out here.

It seems the black race has always been very irrational and easily manipulated and with little regard for life in general. If this was taking place in most of our own driveways we'd have tried to put a stop to it ourselves and most likely avoided anyone getting shot or stabbed. Yet these folks always seem content to just stand back and let things get worse. Then when someone does show up to calm things down and bad things happen they blame everyone but themselves.

Yes we are seeing the fruits of a Godless society.

You need to read Something of Value by Robert Ruark.

He went over yonder way