Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The girl wearing pink needs to make a public statement of appreciation to the officer that saved her. I think I read that this was a foster home situation? I'd like to see some honest reporting on the biological parents. Maybe the dead 16 YO had some severe mental illness and was not getting proper treatment for it. If that was not the case the biological parents should be named and shamed.
that would assume the bio. parents are known.
They very well might not be. But something needs to change the current situation where BLM are allowed to just keep screaming louder and then get whatever they want.

I remember several years ago I had a brief glimmer of hope after Bill Cosby (America's dad at the time) said something to the effect of "Back people need to stay home and raise their children...". Then it turns out that he is a serial rapist. Not a great role model after all.

Research into when feral parents produces even more feral children might sway some useful idiot Liberals from actively helping to destroy our society..... Not holding my breath though.

It's all part of the plan to bring down America. It's a multifaceted effort, and this is just one part of it. The ultimate goal is one world despotic government. And we're not far from it. But first they need our firearms, particularly those with which we could give despots a hard time, such as ARs and AKs, and the standard capacity mags and ammo with which to feed them. Until then, they can only take things so far.