After action report:

Could have been better. I was in Mesquite (east of Dallas), and it was the most 'urban/ghetto' crowd that I've ever seen at a gun show. The hot commodities were 9MM pistols/ammo, and black rifles/5.56 ammo, and the kool kids were buying 12-gauge semi-automatic 'streetsweepers'. crazy

Nobody was really interested in my two Yugo M-48 Mausers aside from nice comments "Those are really nice!", but that was as far as that went. I sold some ammo:

1,000 Winchester M-22 (.22 LR) - $150
200 Winchester white box .40 S&W - $140
100 CCI Green Tag .22 LR - $20
50 UMC FMJ .380 ACP - $25
200 CCI .22 LR - $30
1 old leather rifle sling - $10
2 300 round boxes of CCI AR Tactical .22 LR and 4 50-ct boxes of Federal Champion .22 LR - $110

Not one nibble on any of my 30.06 hunting ammo (Sierra GameKing, Barnes Triple Shock, Nosler Ballistic Tip, etc.), not much demand at this location for .40 S&W ammo, nobody even looked at a new box of Winchester Long Beard XR 12-gauge. Lots of unsophisticated urban-types came by asking if I had 9MM ammo, a couple even asking if I had 5.7x28 ammo (!!).

Paid for table and gas and lunch and I had some left over, so I did make a (small) profit. Selling my .22 LR ammo at $0.15/ea was pretty good, the last sale of the day was the .22 for $0.1375/ea

Next time I'll pick a show with a different demographic that better suits what I have to sell.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.