saddlegun;
Good afternoon sir, I hope the day's still bright and sunny on your side of the hills and that all things remotely in your control are going according to plan.

Thanks for the reply and further clarification. For sure while we're perhaps at a point where this or that arm is not in our "want" list anymore, I like to read and learn about what other folks are doing.

Then too, one never knows what drops in one's lap these days as there's sometimes folks getting out of shooting or just safe cleaning to afford the next shooting venture.

For instance I didn't think I needed a .357 Mag carbine... until I did, so I got one and can't figure out why it took so long for me to get one. Ditto a .223 too somehow - but yet another case of too soon old and too late smart in my case! wink

On the topic of reloading, perhaps it is somewhat of a regional thing too? I'm not sure really, but here in the south Okanagan it's not easy to find a sporting goods store that stocks "odd cartridges" so most of the shooters I know reload. Now not all are certifiable rifle loonies like I apparently am, but then some are way, WAY more into it than I am too so I don't feel that bad, you know? laugh

All the best once again sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"