Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Whether you can imagine or not, pump-action shotguns are not my preference, which is why I didn’t ask about them. But thank you for the contribution, snarky as though it may be.
I understand. Lotta folks out there these days that can't drive a stick shift and others that just don't want to..

“ Originally Posted by tylerw02
Whether you can imagine or not, pump-action shotguns are not my preference, which is why I didn’t ask about them. But thank you for the contribution, snarky as though it may be.
I understand. Lotta folks out there these days that can't chew gum and walk at the same time.”

I see that edit. Be glad you edited wink

I can drive a stick and do from time to time, but I don’t on my daily driver. My daily driver from 1996 until 2018 was a five speed manual. And as I mentioned earlier, my defensive shotgun is indeed a pump action. So don’t pretend to be superior to those that don’t share your preferences.
You didn't mention that your defensive shotgun was a pump action. I forgot to mention lotta folks these days just too lazy to drive a stick or manually operate a shotgun. And I should be glad I edited ? LOL.. Enjoy whatever you buy.