Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Whether you can imagine or not, pump-action shotguns are not my preference, which is why I didn’t ask about them. But thank you for the contribution, snarky as though it may be.
I understand. Lotta folks out there these days that can't drive a stick shift and others that just don't want to..

“ Originally Posted by tylerw02
Whether you can imagine or not, pump-action shotguns are not my preference, which is why I didn’t ask about them. But thank you for the contribution, snarky as though it may be.
I understand. Lotta folks out there these days that can't chew gum and walk at the same time.”

I see that edit. Be glad you edited ;)u're th one too stupid to reakiz

I can drive a stick and do from time to time, but I don’t on my daily driver. My daily driver from 1996 until 2018 was a five speed manual. And as I mentioned earlier, my defensive shotgun is indeed a pump action. So don’t pretend to be superior to those that don’t share your preferences.
You didn't mention that your defensive shotgun was a pump action. I forgot to mention lotta folks these days just too lazy to drive a stick or manually operate a shotgun. And I should be glad I edited ? LOL.. Enjoy whatever you buy.

So it now makes one lazy if they don’t prefer your favorite action type? You’re a special kind of stupid. Go chase a dog, you worthless piece of shyt.
You're the one too stupid to pick up on somebody trying to get your goat. LMFAO. Dumbass !

[bleep] off.