.22 Long
My father explained this to me when I was a kid, He grew up on a homestead in central Montana, and said Longs were just as good as Long Rifles, since they were just as long--and cost less, important during the Depression.

.218 Bee.
The Bee beats the .22 Hornet by 100 fps with the same bullets, which many rifle loonies know makes a vast difference.

6mm Lee-Navy.
Those who don't believe this have obviously never shot a 6LN. It was the first fast-twist 6mm!

6.5x54 Kurx Mauser.
This beat the 6.5x54 Mannlicher-Schoenauer by 100 fps. (See .218 Bee.)

B-29
The greatest wildcat ever invented--and only .29 caliber wildcat, which beat the 6.35 Carcano by well over 100 fps.

.33 WCF
Winchester's first .338 was far more shootable than its second .338, due to far less recoil, and flatter-shooting than the .348 WCF.

9.3 Barsness-Sisk
Duplicates the velocities of the 9.3x62, but in a short bolt action, which as many rifle loonies know is superior to a long bolt action.

.405 WCF
Which is why its so wildly popular today.

7.62 Nagant
Few acknowledge this, but the 7.62 hits well out of its weight-class, due to the sealed-cylinder design of the Russian M1895 revolver.

16-gauge
There was never any need for the 20 or 12 gauge after the 16 appeared.

I know all this due to having owned guns for all these rounds, though the B-29 was owned only in my mind.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck