Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
First...they have to spend on lexis nexus to guard against lying schit bags. They also end up in court arguing against schit bags who cause a fight after their lies are exposed. They also end up paying for stuff undisclosed drivers do in some cases.

Again thanks for letting us know who you really are.

Goodnight schit bag.

As a former claims adjuster .....................
Aha - that tells me a LOT.. Every 'adjuster' (save one) was determined to screw the customer from one end to the other in order to save the company a buck. Dealt with them many times when I was in the car biz - and I told a lot of customers how to deal with those a-holes whose companies pressured 'em all to cut the losses by trying to settle with 50 cents on the dollar - or less.. And I got a lot of phone calls later from those same customers who thanked me profusely for saving 'em a ton of money..

Ran into one adjuster personally - when the only damned deer I hit in my life in the truck back in '05 caused over $7K in front-end damage and the "adjuster" offered to pay $2500.. I fixed that BS by putting a lot of pressure on the company itself - to either settle up correctly or my 15+ year history with that same company (and NO losses) would end at noon that day.. 11:55 am I got a call from his boss - and the repair shop got paid in full.

Ya ya ya. And every time I've had an accident my insurance has been right there paying in full.