Now why wouldnt your buds in the DNC have wanted the same protection for you and me, Gayghost, Suckermore, Calledumb and Dumbtruck?

Maybe i can help you geniuses get a clue, as to why your deep state buds didnt want Star Wars protection for us too.

Think back, Northmam, and remember how Carter and crew and later Clinton loved the USSR and its Commie Khrushchev and Brezhnev and Castro and Ortega and Chavez? How they cow towed to them all, even going so far as to reduce our nuclear weapons deterrence capability?

Your hero the Zero had to have some of that anti- American action.

Remember Clinton and Chinagate, resulting from your bud bills selling of Bernard Swartz's Orbital Science missile guidance system to China for reelection donations under Sec of Commerce Ron Brown and then sending Ron to Europe where he and 33 innocents died after the FBI started snooping around. Warren Christopher wouldnt do the illegal deal as Sec of State, so Bill got it switched to the commerce dept.

Now, connect that event to Bill giving billions to Kims dad who ruled N Korea to not build nukes.

Then, after they did, he gave them billions in aid to not build ICBMs. Do youse guys know what those are?

Now, connect the dots of Zero giving $155 billion in aid to Iran to get them to "not build nukes". His POS treaty to save us from them didnt even have a clause restricting them from ICBMs or launch facilities.

Do you think its remotely possible that your dear comrades didnt want a Star Wars shield to protect our country or you and me?

Now why was Hillary saying in her campaign she would shoot Putins jets out of the sky over Syria?

Im thinking, Biteme, Hillary and the deep state cabal doesnt really care much for you and me?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/16/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin