Jell0, Twerker, is your hero Gov Whitmer getting the Canadian pipeline up there shut down going to help the poor folks out? I hear heating oil up there is running about $900 a month now.

Dumbass Jell0 is pissed at anyone helping Putin. Bidet is who has helped him most yet. Sen Cruz ran a filibuster to stop the Russian pipeline to western Europe but your dimocommie friends got it cleared for your POS POTUS signed. Then Bidet kept us buying 600,000 barrels of oil a day from Putin.

Twerker, Gayghost, how was it that Trump had the pipeline deal blocked and had western Europe buying oil from us?

And why now is Bidet wanting to buy oil for us from our enemies in Iran and Venezuelan communist? How much more pollution will diesel Tankers shipping the oil to the US produce than if the oil were drilled in the states?

You cant figure out he wants high fuel prices to destroy the economy and put more people on the govt dole to make them beholden to the govt for saving them?

I see your worthless sec of Energy is as clueless as you.

Are youse guys all going out to buy electric vehicles so the high gas prices dont bother you.

You think .Gov may want you driving electric cars so they can shut off the electric grid whenever they wish to stop any unwanted organizing?

How do you like lying Bidet and lying Psaki denying they had anything to do with the high prices?

He and she lied saying they dindo nuffin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/01/climate/biden-drilling-arctic-national-wildlife-refuge.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/20/climate/carbon-biden-drilling-climate.html

What a lying POS your bud psaki is WadeinBrown Schiett and Gayghost.
The poor folks are going to get punished if they dont buy an electric car.

Youse pukes think maybe your Congressional buds might have invested in companies that produce home and business charging stations.

Hey Jell0, gonna get you one of those $10,000 home charging stations?

You dumbfughk pukes thought Trump was [bleep] you when he said gas would hit $7 didnt you?
Isnt it already at $7 in LA?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/14/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin