The best velocities I have herd of for the .356 in the bullet weights you want come from Ram Shot X-Terminator. But, others use other powders. If you want to search for it "M1Garrand" has load info or you could PM him.

I hear 10X is a good powder for short barreled carbines.

I only hunt Alaska so I want a deep penetrating bullet that will work on moose at 250 yards or a brown bear at under 100 yards. I have some 200 grain Shock Hammer bullets coming from the Hammer Bullet company in Montana. If I was a state side deer hunter I would look at the 175 grain bullet Hammer offers and expect it to shoot through most deer and black bear and do ok on elk. Other then that I stocked up on 220 grain Speer FN bullets, but I am thinking the Shock Hammers will out penetrate them.

The 220 grain Shock Hammers are to long for my Mod. 94 Win. Big Bore action. Before he passed the original owner of Alaska Bullet Works was going to make me up some 220 grain bonded Kodiak bullet's, the new owner is not up and running yet. I feel the 250 gain version is a bit heavy for the little .356 case, but never used them. A friend swears by them.

Dennis at Fury Bullets also sells .bullets you may find to your liking. But, from what I hear the original 180 grain Speer is a pretty tough bullet out of the .356 Win. case and lots cheaper if one can find them.