I had shot the 200 round noses into some jugs not too long ago at around 10 feet. Not ideal for actual performance in animals or bone like dry print, but it's what I had. It did show that the the Sierra appears to be the softest (as well as generally the most accurate). The Core Lokt looks to be the toughest followed by the Win Powerpoint then the Interlock. The Sierra and core were found in the same jug, but not together. All others were firmly together. The Hornady shed some lead as did the Powerpoint, but not like the Interlock did. Velocity was around 2450-2500 or so out of a 358 Win. I've shot all of these in my 356 as well. This is just one shot and not a larger sample of each, but figured it was worth putting up for others to see the results:

From L to R: Hornady Interlock, Sierra Pro Hunter, Remington Core-Lokt and Winchester Powerpoint
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

L to R: Sierra, Hornady, Winchester, Remington

L to R: Sierra, Hornady, Winchester, Remington

This one I hadn't shot the Winchester yet, but shows the core/jacket of the Sierra on the left, the lead pieces from the Hornady and the Core-Lokt on the right

And the Winchester Powerpoint, there was a smaller piece of lead with it but I'd lost it.