Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Ya well, this unionista just retired last week at 61 with a pension and retiree healthcare, find me a non-union redimix driver with the same.
Better watch out, you'll be labeled a communist. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave unless the free and brave tradesmen happen to get together in an organization and set a price on their work.

Well I've been hearing about it around here for years, but the bottom line was better pay, better benefits, early retirement and retirement healthcare. Your non-union driver in CA will not receive an early pension no matter how many years worked, and without a retiree health plan, will not be able to afford to buy a health plan until he is 65.
When I turn 65, my retiree health turns into a Medicare supplement, where others will need to purchase a supplement and dental and vision.

Ya, I hate the union leadership advocates for democrats and sends the democrats money, but maybe if the republicans wouldn't spend so much time union busting or fighting against worker rights, it could be different.
I'm a staunch conservative, but I'm not about to walk away from early retirement and retiree health..so everyone can have at it, but I'm glad I joined the union 33 years ago.

Union busting?

Where has there been an effort of union busting?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house