Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

They decided to strike. Folks asked “if it’s all about the patients, how can you go on strike and leave the hospital short handed?”
They answer “we gave plenty of time and notice, the hospital is bringing plenty of outside temporary help to cover it”

Logan Health Comment:

"The hospital says they’re more than prepared to take care of their patients during the strike.

“More than 150 nurses have generously offered to work during the strike to take care of our valued patients. Further, more than 100 nurses who were scheduled to work on the days of the strike have committed to fulfilling their shifts, and many more, who were not scheduled, have volunteered to work. We thank them for their commitment to their community, their patients, and their fellow caregivers. Also, we are profoundly honored that former employees have offered to come back and join their caregiver family. Our nurse leaders will also return to the bedside to care for patients and several physicians and nurse practitioners have volunteered to assist with nursing duties,” a spokesperson said."

Seems like some of the nurses, even though on strike, are forgoing their strike obligation to make sure the patients do indeed come first. Hmmm!

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
So the first night of the strike a bunch of the vehicles in the hospital parking lot have their windows smashed in. Hmmmm

Then the union truck drivers in “solidarity” with their brothers and sisters refuse to deliver the medical supplies to the hospital. So non union management drove the trucks and made the deliveries.

Thank God there are non-union folks there to pick up the slack and WORK when the POS commie fugk unionistas decide to play hardball.

I couldnt find any articles pointing to the vandalism.....could you help me out there?

And the union truck drivers.....which union/local/company? Id like to look at this further...couldnt find an article on either trucking company "striking" Logan Health nor could I find any statements from Logan Health about supply issues.....any articles there please?