Maybe this sort of product ends up in your hands, as you seem to love to have issues like this come your way, so you can be the Jimmy Olsen with the scoop for the rest of the campfire...

If I have had any issue with a batch of purchased brass, such as you are pointing out, I'll load it and see if it gives me any problems shooting some of it at the range.. If there is, and I can't correct it, I'll just toss it, instead of trying to personally make the world safe for others, by badgering Winchester to make it all PERFECT just for me... your must have a boring and shallow existence for a life.

Crappy brass is not going to be a center focus in my life for a couple of months, followed by a couple more months of Winchester making it right, so one can be the champion of the people.

INstead of calling and corresponding with a couple of bad bags from Winchester, I have Lord knows how many cases that were just range picked up brass, that others just left on the ground... I'll just use that.

I'm sure I'm not alone in the thoughts of Best of Luck on your quest, and we hope it yields the results that you are hoping to achieve.. With that accomplished I sincerely hope your next quest is to finally just down and contemplating on how to get a life....

Despite all of this stress and strife, the world will still be turning tomorrow for the rest of us....

Best of luck and may the Force be With YOU C3 P.O.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez