Originally Posted by Beaver10
Flave..I went looking for the same BlackStone Griddle you bought the day you posted....Everywhere out of stock on backorder.

Last night I checked again...Bingo, winner-winner, chicken dinner. Back in stock @ $206 bucks delivered. Delivers Wednesday.

I bought some grill accessories package for $32 bucks. Spatch, cleaning tools, a couple of squeeze bottles for IDKW just yet and a round bowl type cover to place over maybe something with cheese on it to melt.

Question....I’ve seen short order cooks use a squeeze bottle filled with what looked like water and one with melted butter?

They squirt the hash browns, I think.....What’s in the bottles, and what’s the secret, if any, for good grilling.

🦫

Most common is vegetable oil and water. The water helps break schit free, the oil is what you cook with.

Those are just starters. You can use whatever. Except the water. You'll always need a bottle of water on a griddle like these.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house