Physics isn't subjective and it is reliably fhuqking HILARIOUS,how many are perpetually stumped with such simplistic matters. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Starting velocity "zip",certainly the fhuqk is NOT impact velocity. Nor does it correlate in lineal fashion,or close. Hint.

In a true 9" RPM 223 SALAMI spout and talking Utility,I want the 75gr Hornie HPBT without the can-o-lure. The A-Max and ELD-M of like mass,are too long for my fickle atmosphere...though THE opening move at 8". Hint.

It might even be a wee bit "handy",to shoot a single projectile that will do it all and easily. Big Game Tags,Fur,Vermin,Steel,Paper,etc. That comes full circle back to the 75 ELD-M in Today's World,who's BC is better than the discontinued 75 A-Max,if/when talking 8" RPM. Hint.

A 1-12" 223 boltgun,is a DIRTY fhuqking Trick,as it slams wayyyyy more windows of opportunity shut,than it opens. Hint.

14" RPM 223AI here(Hart),forming cases. 'Course 7,7.5 and 8's follow suit,regarding Accuracy/Precision,even with the same bullet(50gr V-Max). Had just swapped the scope on/off,to R&D another and there was a slight windage shift on the return. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

While the fhuqking outright HILARITY of a gaggle of Crying Karens,guessing wildly with their GoogleFu,never ain't not entertaininger than fhuqk,simply pardon my shooting all and then some. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."