10gaugewhine,

No need to reiterate that you are a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,nor the simplistic Fact,that I shoot it all and then some...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now if only in "fairness" to your Magnificent Fhuqking STUPIDITY,I had not cited the .224" 50gr 'Max until my 1st fhuqking reply to this very Thread. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

In the last (3) replies of mine to this very Thread and betwixt your Whining Dumbfhuqktitude,I'd only cited the projectile by name and/or hung Splendid Pixels of same,in (2) of them. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

There's no slighting how exceptionally WELL founded,your countless Insecurities are. What might you Whine about next,ala your Rampant Retardation? I'm rather at ease in dangling slack on the rope and enjoying you doing your CLUELESS Best. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

1-12" PN 223AI here,running straight receiver diameter "contour" at 24". S/S 2-ounce Shilen,MacaMillion A2 and 12x MQ. Obviously 50gr V-Max as mainstays. Google as you must,Whine as you do and nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It's never been tough to savvy,who shoots and who don't. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". PLEASE "tell" me "more". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."