Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
It’s quite amazing the number of Virologist, Medical Doctors and PhD researchers that we have right here at The Campfire.

Such wonders and prodigies abound hereabouts.

And some of them are right.

Who here is qualified to know whether they’re right or not?

Never in recent history has there been so much misinformation on a single subject than this one.

It’s an individual’s choice to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, as many here have said. Some apparently have had good results taking it and a few here have reported bad results. Flip the coin or roll the dice.

There is no long term data available to be conclusive on a treatment not yet approved by the FDA.

That is all.

Oh hell, I can think of a lot of misinformation through the years, tons.
But in this day and age, it doesn't take years to research out data, especially concerning this shot they are passing off as a vaccine. What is amazing is how many people trust and believe everything the AMA, the pharmaceutical companies, the Media, the Virologist, and anyone who claims they have some Phd is some form of medical field. It's real hard form me to get real serious about believing anyone who only "practices" medicine and their symbol is 2 serpents on a stick.
Thankfully my Medical Doctor told me not to take any so called vaccine, but instead gave me a prescription for Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.