Originally Posted by JustinL1
I’m late to the party here but I just shot my first two NRL type shoots, and I’m relatively hooked. Someone at the shoots has a Bergara that caught my eye, but he’s been having a lot of feeding issues. I’ve been shooting my CZ 452 (with the horrible factory trigger) and not doing horrible. But, I’d like to get something else- I looked at Vudoo’s, but I don’t know if I’m going to go that far into it, yet. I think I’m going to try a CZ 457 Varmint MTR, it seems to have a lot going for it, and if it feeds anywhere as slick as my 452, I’ll be a happy camper. I’m undecided on optics, but I’m thinking any mid range Leupold or Vortex will be fine. I have a 2-7x Leupold rimfire scope on my 452, honestly can’t say I’ve felt too handicapped with the power range, but I definitely would like to have turrets on the new one.

L1'

If you have the means...I would not hesitate to jump into a Vudoo. Not the only game in town...Cooper, Annie, 40X, 52s..all great guns and all very accurate. The Vudoo just does it ALL.

My CZ just sits.