Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Thanks, thought I was pulling the bolt back the same each time but will pay more attention to it in future. Haven't given up on the accuracy by a long shot since it only has some 220 or so rounds down the tube.

Did you remove the barrel channel filler in yours? I left it in the first day but removed it the second day. Results were a tiny bit better without it but not statistically significant, such a small variation in grouping could be caused by different wind conditions from one day to the next, shooter alertness, whatever. Have left it out for now.

UPS brought some stuff from SWFA and Beretta this afternoon so it's now in its final form - full size recoil pad to get LOP the same as my T3x's, vertical pistol grip and an SWFA SS 10x42 mounted on top. Going out tomorrow to sight in the scope and get my dope for 40, 50, 75 and 100 yards and will see how it goes in a club rimfire silhouette match day after tomorrow.

I have read a couple of other complaints of the kicker not being forceful enough and if I recall correctly the owners complained to customer service and were sent a new magazine box (which contains the kicker) and the issue went away. It wouldn't doesn't cost you anything but a little time or an email to see if they respond accordingly.

I did remove the filler and if there was any difference I could not see it, I reinstalled it.

I too bought one of the vertical pistol grips but it did not work out for me, I have fairly long fingers and it forced my trigger finger too far forward and into the first joint rather than the pad of the finger and I would end up getting some vertical, I reinstalled the more open grip and got rid of the vertical and "rounder" groups.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.