I have been single all my life... late in life... 46 y/o I met the most perfect companion.... she loved to travel... loved to cook... loved to keep house... Attractive.... And I mean attractive.... not just attractive... but HOT with curves in all the right areas...

She had a nicer house and so my dog and I moved in... and rented out my house... at first, She loved the dog.... but later, 3 years later... came to be jealous of my black Labrador.... every day after work, I would take the dogs walking... her dog and mine.

One day.... while getting my hiking boots on.... my dog was there.... Tail just a wagging.... jumping up and down anticipating his walk... She came walking toward the back door talking or telling me something... and when my dog heard her voice, he dropped his head and sulked away to hide behind the bushes....

A week or so went by.... I was just sick with what to do because I was not going to give up my dog.... He had, and still has, a blind loyalty to me... his human. Then my renters called.... "hey, we bought a house.... and... would it be ok if we are out in the middle of the month ? " I was like... "Yup... I will make it work for you... in fact.... as soon as you are out, I will stop by with cash for your security deposit if the house is all good... "

At dinner later that week.... "So you choose that dog over me ! ??? " "Yup...."

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.