Originally Posted by wdenike
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Renagade you are wrong about the force structure, Out west where I live the majority in the National Guard are from hispanic back ground.

It was also that way in my tour in Iraq. First we need to have a QRF on stand by of about 2,000 troops, with as many of them being MP,s as possible

as they have police training and equipment. They should be with in 4 blocks of the Capitol. The attack on or capitol was a full blown attack, 140 Offices

went to the hospital, the mob was talking about hanging the vice president. They were using hockey sticks, base ball bats, pointed spears,and chemical agents.

This was in no way a nice peaceful crowd as the last president said, just another of his lies. The 27,000 videos prove that. We need to find out why Trump

replaced the head of the pentagon a month before all tis happened. We need to prosecute all who were injuring people and tearing the place apart.

Great...
Spend a couple hours mowing the back yard.
Which I absolutely hate f u c king doing...

Cool down
Take a shower
And I got some sockpuppet poser telling me how schit is according to his "vast experience" and service to the county .
And how relevant he thinks his point of veiw is......

I have never IIRC responded to your bullschit...
And have never seen a single fugging pic of your supposed exploits
Just generalized vague innuendo post about military service.

You are so full of schit your stomach should be a septic tank.
When your pinhead azz was in the National guard back in the early 90,s during your supposed tour in Iraq during desert storm.
Whoop tee fugging dooooo...
Fugging REMF.....
If at all.... and that might be insulting to REMFS.

The guard was combat service support and the reserves were combat arms.
The force structure changed in the mid 90,s dumbfugg with the intial concepting of brigade combat teams.

Listening to anything someone like yourself has to say with limited experience and time actually on active duty time is bullschit...
And long ago if at that.
If it is true at all.
Even if it is .
I bet your slimeball azz has a 100% VA rating from bogus med probs you figured out how to milk the system from your lenghty service in the Gaurd

And your guntruck50 monkier is a insult to truck drivers in Vietnam who actually were their..
Cause I honestly think you are lying about being in Vietnam from the vague post I have paid little or no attention to over the years.

And pics or it never happened from any of your military experience
Espeically Guntruck50 stuff your user name portrays....

Cause that is the only origin of a guntruck50 username you came up with it from.
Vietnam.........

I sure as fugg didnt see a single fughing duece and a half or 5 ton rigged up gun truck mode like veitnam footage I have seen on tv.
Rolling the fugg around doing convoy security during desert storm.

Pics or it never happened bytch.
Vietnam gun truck.
Yours..
Desert storm gun truck
Yours...

And not something with a pivot fugging mount above the cab

A actual fugging armored up bed f u c king gun truck with a 50 or quad 50 on a pedestal or seated pedestal mount in the bed.

Ft. Lewis 2nd Bct in early 04 showed up with home spun gun trucks
5tn lmvt,s when they assumed Mosul from us in feb and march 04.
Ring mount 240,s up front
Plated beds with M2,s or Mk19,s

And this was before the up armour humvee or MRAP program kicked off.

JFC ....
I fugging hate, loathe, and despise people like you.
Every time I go to the VA.
The Hallways and Corridors are full of hat wearing POS people like you looking for a paycheck for life from your limited service.

Thanks for your service Khgunthead.......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO!!!!! Now tell him what ya really think of him!!!!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Of course, I’m teasing, Rene. I enjoy it when an actual patriot gives it to a poser with both barrels.

Fear the crabcat.