Originally Posted by MadMooner

Still, they don’t quite compare to yella jackets. YJ’s and fire ants share the title to the biggest azzholes in the insect world.

Had a young ex con helping clean up some storm downed trees and weed eating around the stumps a couple of years ago. Wife looked out the window and saw him with his t-shirt pulled off flapping and whipping it about as he hightailed it across the front yard at a pretty good clip, he dived off into the big ditch on the other side and you could hear him crashing and cussing as he went out of sight and hearing...

I went to check on the site of the action and the weed eater was still running where he had dropped it, completely covered in yellowjackets, and a cloud of them keeping a high level fighter canopy over it...

I left it well enough alone and went after the kid, found him about a mile down the road still headed back to the hood. He looked like he had been run through a sausage mill, he was not even coming back to get his money. I dropped him off at his girlfriends place and never saw him again...

I got some stuff from a outfit in GA that mails out insecticides and it has a can of spray heavier than air that you dose the hole at night with, and some powder you sprinkle around the hole. That stuff will get 'em.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA